First hand, you can find the best house or room sharing offers only at: https://www.roomhunters.co.uk
Even if you are new as tenant or you already have experience with it, we are sure that you forget some responsibilities of yours. So, here is a reminder:
- The most important responsibility of yours is that you need to let your landlord in the house whenever he wants to inspect it. Also, you need to let him in when he wants to repair something. Of course, he isn’t allowed to come to his house without your permission or unannounced, but you have the duty to let him in in cases like that. As we said, he must announce his visit at least one day before. The visit has to be at a reasonable hour for you and of course, you need to be home. Only in case of emergency he is allowed to come unannounced or immediately, in the same day. But, the landlord has to prove you that it was an emergency.
- The second one, but also one from the most important is to take care of all his goods. Sofas, furniture, electronic appliances, floors, carpets it doesn’t matter, you need to take care of them. All his property is in your hands and he trust you, so do not be irresponsible! In case of accidentally damage you have the duty to announce him and repair it with your own money! Or your landlord will repair it and add extra money to your rent.
- Of course, you must pay your rent on time! In case of delay, because you have some important problems you can speak to your landlord and to ask him to wait for you. If he agrees with you, it Is fine for you, but if he don’t agree with that you have the duty to pay it on time! It doesn’t matter what you have to do for that!
- To pay all your utility bills on time! It is very important because the property is on his name and in case of problems he is the one that suffer! So, respect him and his property and you will have a beautiful life in his house!
- Do not forget that in case that you don’t respect all these responsibilities, your landlord has the right to evict you. It will do it taking a legal action, so pay attention to whatever you do or say!
- And, the last one: you can sublet your rented house in London only if your landlord agrees with that!
- Remember, if you are looking for Flatshare London you can always rely on Room Hunters for the best ads with rooms to rent.